Fashion Week Redux: Fringe Benefits


It looks like fringe is in... for my birthday this year I got bronchitis and a possible diagnosis of asthma. So that's all I'm going to say. See more by Mark Fast, Mary Katrantzou and Versace, after the cut. And leave a comment to tell me I'm lovely and deserve a good birthday, especially since I had swine flu last year on this same day. Us Geeks have NO luck with birthdays.




3 Response to "Fashion Week Redux: Fringe Benefits"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Happy Birthday!!! hope you feel better soon and for your birthday this year hope you are showered with all fashionable and awesome stuff cause you deserve it cause you are a legendary geek!

    Happy birthday my partner in crime! Yes I feel the need to leave you a msg on our blog coz we're geeky like that.

    Thanks Irene! I may need that anti-wrinkle to combat getting older...

Post a Comment